Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Blank white page after pressing Upgrade

• railer
  • railer
13 years 2 months ago #173247 by railer
Hi Nant,

Need some help here...

During my CB Subs signup process, I select the desired plan and click Upgrade. Then I get a blank white page with this URL:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=83&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions

What do I do?

Thanks,
Railer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• railer
  • railer
13 years 2 months ago #173249 by railer
Replied by railer on topic Re: Blank white page after pressing Upgrade
Is it a CB Field issue? What CB fields are required during the upgrade process? What should their settings be? I'm trying to hide the display of a number of fields from the user's profile.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #173275 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank white page after pressing Upgrade
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then duplicate the issue and provide any on-screen errors you see (do not provide query data at bottom of page). Blank pages are often due to lack of PHP memory. Please see our FAQ regarding further information on blank pages. Fields have nothing to do with plan upgrade process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• railer
  • railer
13 years 2 months ago #173299 by railer
Replied by railer on topic Re: Blank white page after pressing Upgrade
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, the problem seems to have gone away. Probably the PHP memory thing you mentioned. What do you suggest I set the PHP memory limit to?

Thanks,
railer

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 months ago #173301 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank white page after pressing Upgrade
I recommend setting memory limit to 64M. If done through PHP.ini please ensure you place PHP.ini in Joomla root and root/administrator (2 locations). It's very likely what you experienced was a memory error and once memory was freed it worked successfully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon