Skip to Content Skip to Menu

just upgraded, cannot register new users

• ellare
  • ellare
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #174061 by ellare
I just upgrade to CB 1.7 and CBSubs 1.2.2

Now when I try to register a new user on the front end it doesnt work.

Also - I deleted an old user, and went to use that old user's email in order to test/create a new user, and I keep getting error message that they email address already exists. I have deleted the user from "site users" and CB users and synched DB via Tools.

when I user a brand new user's account info - i get the "congrats you can now log in" page but then when i go to log in - i keep getting the "Incorrect username or password. Please try again." error.

and even though the new user cannot log in to front end - on the backend they are showing as logged in in the CB User Manager ???

please help.

Krileon - please use same credentials I provided before if you answer this...

Thanks!

also - tested this on old version 1.4 and Subs112 and it working fine so it seams to be related to the upgrade
LrG
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by ellare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 month ago #174076 by nant
Are you perhaps using the CBSubs SQL integrations plugin?

• ellare
  • ellare
13 years 1 month ago #174133 by ellare
i dont recall installing that one.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 month ago #174136 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: just upgraded, cannot register new users
Please do not use Joomla user manager to manage your users. Always use CB > User Management. Please re-run CB Tools and synchronize your userbase. Please check if you've installed CBSubs SQL Actions and if it's being used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ellare
  • ellare
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #174137 by ellare
i don't use Joomla user manager, i always use CB User Manager. and i did sync with DB. I'll double check on sql. what would it be called in teh Plugin manager ?

i do not see anything in my Plugin Mgr that looks like a CBSubs SQL

how can i tell ?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by ellare.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 month ago #174147 by nant

ellare wrote: i don't use Joomla user manager, i always use CB User Manager. and i did sync with DB. I'll double check on sql. what would it be called in teh Plugin manager ?

i do not see anything in my Plugin Mgr that looks like a CBSubs SQL

how can i tell ?

If when editing a CBSubs plan you have an SQL Actions subtab in the integration tab, then you have installed this plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon