Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] 2.4 rc groupjive

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 month ago #176961 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 2.4 rc groupjive
Have reviewed your install and unfortunately you're hitting a query limit with a little over 300 groups due to new datalayer API. I will be reviewing the API and rewriting it to better handle sites with larger amounts of groups. I will let you know once I've something completed so may user your install to test the fixes if that is ok with you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gduvanel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Guardian1
  • Guardian1
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #176962 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: 2.4 rc groupjive
thats great yes, thanks so much
I am still getting a lot of errors suddenly appearing on site, like error reporting
I,ll pm you the link, of site, it started yesterday
but thanks so much yes, certainly,I,ll keep firewall off for a while longer, (just in case)
./
Do you think I need to go over to another server ? like semi dedicated or virtual ? would that help ?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Guardian1.

• Guardian1
  • Guardian1
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #176964 by Guardian1
yes as I login to the community builder profile page for example I have this on the screen

eg:

Notice: Undefined variable: config in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimblockingplugin/blocking.uddeim.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 66

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 70

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 72

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 78

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 86

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 88

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 94

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 101

Notice: Undefined variable: config in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimblockingplugin/blocking.uddeim.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 66

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 70

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 72

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 78

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 86

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 88

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 94

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>christ54/public_html<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php on line 101

It was'nt there before
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Guardian1.

• Guardian1
  • Guardian1
13 years 1 month ago #177000 by Guardian1
yeah the firewall says its a (TypeError: response[2] is undefined)

I,ll do some reading up on it

I may do a site restore

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 month ago #177049 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 2.4 rc groupjive
Error reporting was disabled entirely for your site, which suppressed any problems. This is a big issue as you couldn't see if extensions were causing your site to fail. In the above cases they are just notices, but they're causing your site to lose a lot of performance unnecessarily due to them being buggy. Seams you have already adjusted the PHP.ini files as necessary.

Am still working on fixing the queries issue and should have something completed by end of week for me to test on your install. For the time being simply don't publish the GJ tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Guardian1
  • Guardian1
13 years 1 month ago #177202 by Guardian1
great stuff

Moderators: beatnantkrileon