Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Restore a deleted Basket in CB Subs

• Roland
  • Roland
13 years 1 month ago #177499 by Roland
Restore a deleted Basket in CB Subs was created by Roland
Hello,

I deleted some old offline-Payment orders in the baskets.

Now some users paid. Is it possible to restore the deleted things? I already see the informations in changelog. If I go to CB Usermanager, I can put the user in the rigth plan, but after that I can't see him in the baskets - so I found no way to print a bill.

Thanks for help.

Best wishes,

Roland Furtmayr

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #177650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Restore a deleted Basket in CB Subs
Deleted baskets are gone forever as they're removed from database. There is no recovering them except if you kept database backups. Adding a subscription from backend does not create a basket. We've a feature ticket in place for future release to allow creating of baskets from backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by krileon.

• houfton
  • houfton
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #204905 by houfton
Replied by houfton on topic Re: Restore a deleted Basket in CB Subs
I am looking at restoring a deleted CBSubs subscriber from a backup. Using the user ID to search the backup and compare it with the current database I have found entries which were deleted in jos_comprofiler and jos_cbsubs_subscriptions.

Is there an automated way to do a selective, rather than wholesale, CB user restore? If not, are these the key CB fields or am I missing some?

There is deleted data in other tables, the core ones seem to be: jos_users, jos_core_acl_aro and core_acl_groups_aro_map.

Data from jos_cbsubs_payments, jos_cbsubs_payment_items, jos_cbsubs_payment_baskets and jos_cbsubs_history was not deleted.

This is on CB 1.8, CBSubs 2.0.1.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by houfton. Reason: Missing info.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #204966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Restore a deleted Basket in CB Subs
CB has no restoration feature. You'll just need to pull out the missing rows and add them back in. This includes the ACL tables as they need their ACL rows.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon