Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

plugin language dont work

• ver
  • ver
13 years 2 weeks ago #178741 by ver
plugin language dont work was created by ver
Hi, I was installed the CBSubs spanish plugin.

and here is...

But i dont have any change, why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 2 weeks ago #178761 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: plugin language dont work
I believe some strings need to be changed within CBSubs > Settings > Display, which should also be translatable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #179193 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: plugin language dont work
Hi,

I dont found any string into CBSubs > Settings > Display to change

i just install the spanish plugin but as you can see on the picture doesn´t work

look the picture, on line 547 " Your current upgrade possibilities" next to the translation.

The translation is OK.

why i cant see that change into "The Suscription Tab" (see the picture: Your current...)

Even if i make some change into the english plugin i dont recieve change.

Could you take a look?

I know...but please ;)

Thank you Kyle, I am really appreciated your help.:)
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by ver.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 week ago #179207 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: plugin language dont work

ver wrote: Hi,

why i cant see that change into "The Suscription Tab" (see the picture: Your current...)

Go to your CB Tab Management backend and find the Subscriptions tab.

You need to edit it and make a new language string (add it to your CB Language file).

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago #179227 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: plugin language dont work
Hi,

I just want to change " Your current "

supose i only want to change those words. (as you can see in the picture i already have this change :blink: )

I used the same spanish plugin into another site and i dont have any problem, just install the plugin and everything is translated.

Why if i install the same plugin whith the same configuration into another site i cant used on this site. :blink:

The question is:

How can i change this words: " Your current " if i already did? :huh:

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 week ago #179229 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: plugin language dont work
"Your current %s" => "Your current %s",
"Your current and past %s" => "Your current and past %s",
"Your current %s upgrade possibilities:" => "Your current %s upgrade possibilities:",
"Your current %s upgrade possibility:" => "Your current %s upgrade possibility:",

These are in the language file.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon