Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

plugin language dont work

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago #179245 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: plugin language dont work
OK spanish plugin dont work on my site :(

So was making some change into the english plugin

As you can see on the picture i replace the words "YOUR" with "888"

I make the changes, i used UTF-8 codification and save after that compress in .zip

after that i install the plugin and i have this:

PHP does not exist?:blink:

Why me!!:( :( :( :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: plugin language dont work
You need to install the plugin then make your changes, please do not make changes then attempt to install as we can't guarantee success.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago #179274 by ver
Sorry, but dont work any language plugin for me

This is what i did:

First i install the english plugin (as you can see on the pictures, i dont have another plugin lenguage for CBSubs, no spanish plugin, only the english plugin)

After that i used Filezilla and i take the english.php and download to my desktop

After that take english.php from my desktop and i make some change using ++notepad, UTF8 codification and save.

As you can see on the picture i replace the word "Your" with 888Your

Then and using Filezilla i upload the english.php (with this modification) to my live server.

Check my site to see that change but... I havent any modification on the profile

what part I'm wrong :unsure:

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 week ago #179275 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: plugin language dont work
Well English plugin is working ok.

To test I have created an english cbsubs plugin with translated strings that all start with !.
So if you install this and your site is in english language mode you should see everything translated starting with an !
Attachments:

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago #179277 by ver
I use spanish like default into the language manager.

I use the same configuration on the site that everything OK (CB and CBSubs in spanish)

lenguage manager: spanish like default

This make sense, because CB need the spanish plugin to show the front end translated in spanish.

So, if i change the default to english i have CB in english but i don want that.

I would like to have CB in Spanish and CBSubs in Spanish!

Could you take a look for yourself iam crazy about that.:S :pinch: :side: :blink: :angry: :sick: :huh: :dry:

• nant
  • nant
13 years 1 week ago #179278 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: plugin language dont work
send me a private message with superadmin access and ftp access and i will take a look

Moderators: beatnantkrileon