Skip to Content Skip to Menu

subscription view

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago #179158 by ver
subscription view was created by ver
Hi,

How I can do to make some donation into another user profile?

Because I cant see the DONATION SUBSCRIPTION TAB into another profile.

Even if i use CB Fields and Tabs Protection Plugin i cant see the DONATION PLAN into the "Tab Manager"

DONATION is not supported? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179160 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: subscription view
You can't donate to another user, CBSubs does not work in such a manner. Users are able to donate directly to you. One solutions is to provide an editor text area field for users to copy and paste a PayPal donate button to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ver
  • ver
13 years 1 week ago #179172 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: subscription view
Thanks God One Solution.

Ok All money goes to a single Collected PayPal account (My account)

But i need to know who donate who

Create a text area field seems simple, but it could explain how to adapt to this scenario:

2 types of users:

• Those Who Organized the birthday (A)
• and the guests (b).
The user (A) Send out invitations using CB Invite
The user (b) Makes a donation to (A)

All money goes to a single Collected PayPal account (My account)

All users would have to copy and paste the Pay Pal button from where?

If all users have the text area field, it is better to have it predefined?

Please Help Me.:blush:

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 1 week ago #179176 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: subscription view
Again, there's no way for a user to donate to another user. If a user donates it will show that user donated directly to you. You have no way of knowing who donated on what profile (that can't do it anywhere but their own profile anyway). Your needs really call for a custom PayPal donate solution as CBSubs is a subscription management system.

All your users, in theory, would need to create a PayPal account and setup a donate button directly from their PayPal account then PayPal will give them a chunk of HTML they can paste to your site to an editor text area field for example. This would donate directly to that user instead of donating to you however and you'd have no knowledge of its usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon