Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder for joomla 1.7

13 years 6 days ago #179584 by noelcommunity
Community Builder for joomla 1.7 was created by noelcommunity
Hello,
I installed the version for Joomla Community Builder 1.7.
Once the component, there is a blank page instead of the configuration, thank you for help in an emergency

cordially

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 6 days ago #179587 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Community Builder for joomla 1.7
turn on joomla debug and see if more information is available.

Also look in your sever error logs.

13 years 5 days ago #179609 by noelcommunity
Replied by noelcommunity on topic Re: Community Builder for joomla 1.7
Hello,

I have no error. Just a blank page with nothing! I started the
debug mode, but no file error.

Thank you for helping me, I am very bothered by this problem after my purchase
the professional version.

I need an urgent solution.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 5 days ago #179655 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Community Builder for joomla 1.7
Please ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting are enabled in Joomla global configuration (both are vital for seeing errors). Once done navigate to the problematic page and observe any on-screen errors. If none then immediately review your server error logs during the time of your test for any fatal errors. For further information on blank pages please see our FAQ below as they're often caused by memory issues.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon