Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /home/joomlapolis824/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Source code help

• ver
  • ver
13 years 4 days ago #179834 by ver
Source code help was created by ver
Hi, I have this problem with the checkbox position.

I think i can fix with the default source code.

Could you give the rigth source code? :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 4 days ago #179839 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Source code help
CBSubs is encoded, you can't touch its source because of that. What is the problem exactly? Message not being shown? Trying to move content around? Please be specific as there are template files found at the below that can be edited freely.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ver
  • ver
13 years 4 days ago #179859 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Source code help
Hi kyle, sorry i try to be more specific.

I would like to put the checkbox next to " I read and approve the terms and condition"

If you see the picture something is wrong whit the checkbox and and the corresponding sentence

That because i change the sentence into the editor (look another picture) and i clean the code and i dont remember.

Actually i put the sentences like paragraph format but show the checkbox on the top :S

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 days ago #179934 by krileon
I see, it's moving the checkbox because of the paragraph element, which you can remove by using HTML mode in your editor and removing it. It allows HTML because some may want to include iframe or link to a page, etc.. Naturally that HTML can affect the display as you're experiencing. Reviewing template files I don't believe you can move the checkbox in source.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ver
  • ver
13 years 3 days ago #180020 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Source code help
Thank you Kyle, but how can i align both?

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 3 days ago #180025 by krileon
You need to remove the paragraph element from your terms and conditions text.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon