Skip to Content Skip to Menu

white screen after loggin

• dacker
  • dacker
12 years 11 months ago #180422 by dacker
Replied by dacker on topic Re: white screen after loggin
Nothing really different. If I create another user for this person, everything is fine.

I was able to capture some debug ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dacker
  • dacker
12 years 11 months ago #180424 by dacker
I noticed this .. what weird is that I have that template disabled!

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/content/52/7991152/html/templates/beez_20/error.php on line 11

• dacker
  • dacker
12 years 11 months ago #180425 by dacker
That was a red herring .. I uninstalled beez_20 and still seeing that issue.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago #180487 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: white screen after loggin
Searching on the issue please ensure you have at minimum PHP 5.2.8 (as required by J1.6). I recommend however PHP 5.3 if possible. Please also test with default template "Atomic - Default" as it does not have the error routing bug that Beez does which results in errors not displaying properly. Most of the issues found were in regards to J1.6 however. Please ensure you've latest Joomla (1.7.2) installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dacker
  • dacker
12 years 11 months ago #180531 by dacker
On PHP 5.2.17 and I'm using an Artisteer template. I'm also on Joomla 1.7.2

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #180535 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: white screen after loggin

PHP 5.2.17

Please contact your host and upgrade to PHP 5.3 if possible.

Artisteer template

This was also brought up in my search results. Please switch to the template I've asked or switch to default Beez template.

www.akeebabackup.com/support/forum/support-for-akeeba-backup-core/blank-page-after-restore-joomla-16-live-from-wamp/limit/50/offset/0.html

Not much more I can advise, your issue isn't coming from CB that I can tell. I recommend contacting your templates developer for further support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon