Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Latest Views - problem: zero visitor

12 years 11 months ago #180508 by blueprints
Latest Views - problem: zero visitor was created by blueprints
The Latest Views - Plugin works wonderful with one problem: It shows always zero visitors at the bottom...

You can see it unter www.blueprints.de under every profile.
User: test
Password: test12

Is this a known problem?

Thanks
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago #180522 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Latest Views - problem: zero visitor
Did you uninstall the plugin? I do not see its tab on the test profile you provided.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #180607 by blueprints
Replied by blueprints on topic Re: Latest Views - problem: zero visitor
No. But the user had no visitors. Now I visited the profil with two other user - and now you can see the "Visitor"-Tab at the bottom of the profil.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago #180685 by krileon
The count is displaying perfectly fine, but your translation is wrong.

"Die letzten 2 Besucher" = Visitors (registered)
"0 Besucher haben deine Seite besucht." = Guests (non-registered)

However as I understand it you've "0 Besucher haben deine Seite besucht." translated as if it means any user visiting, which isn't correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #181184 by blueprints
Replied by blueprints on topic Re: Latest Views - problem: zero visitor
Thank you!

Only registered user are able to see profiles. So I have two possibilities:

- To hide the display at the bottom. Is that possible?
- To count at the bottom the "registered-visitors" of the profile. Is that possible?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago #181192 by krileon

- To hide the display at the bottom. Is that possible?

Absolutely, please navigate to CB > Tab Management > Last Visitors (or whatever you renamed it) and change the parameter "Show Guestcount?:" to "Hide".

- To count at the bottom the "registered-visitors" of the profile. Is that possible?

This would require you to edit the plugin unfortunately, which I can't help you with.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: blueprints

Moderators: beatnantkrileon