Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Crash Joomla when user join group

12 years 11 months ago #181145 by
The newest plugin PhocaDownload is installed. There a newest version for JEventsinstead of 2.0.7 (2.0.8)

Sel Nantais Sel du don
Joomla 1.7.2 1.7.2
CB 1.7 1.7
Groupjive 2.4 2.4
Kunena 1.6.5 N/A
Phoca Download 2.1.1 2.1.3 2.0.0 RC2 2.1.3
Phoca Gallery 3.0.2 3.1 3.0.0 RC4 3.1
Jevents v2.0.7 Stable v2.0.7 Stable

++

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #181173 by
Have you reproduce it. Must I create a bug ?

12 years 11 months ago #181211 by
PHP: 5.2.14

MySQL: 5.1.48

cPanel: 11.26.9 Build 48422

Theme: cPanel X v3

Operating system: Linux

Apache: 2.2.16 (Unix)

PERL: 5.8.8

Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl

Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail

Kernel version 2.6.18-194.3.1.el5PAE

Machine Type i686

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago #181222 by krileon
Using the test user you provided was able to successfully join 2 groups on your site. I can not duplicate your issue locally or on your own site. Please be more specific if the issue is affecting a single group. Notice the test user now belongs to "Lustreuse" and "Compresseur" as those are the 2 groups I tested joining.

You do appear to have a problem in your template. It's just a notice, but you should still inform your template developer.

Notice: Undefined variable: editmode in templates/orangelab/tools.php on line 9

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #181224 by
Ok for the template but I have the same problem with another site " selidaritesnantaises.org/selnantais/ " in the same plateform with a different template (different company).

Using the test user you provided was able to successfully join 2 groups on your site. I can not duplicate your issue locally or on your own site.
-> Have you a netmeeting or something like this : I could to see you online.
-> The problem can be reproduce every time when a member write his message in the wall plugin just after join the group.

What's your browser and his version ?

Thanks for your help

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 11 months ago #181231 by krileon
I've tested creating a wall post and the wall posts are being made just fine, but for some reason the user is immediately logged out after posting. Is there something installed on both sites besides CB and GJ? This may help in finding what could be causing the logout. I've no idea what could cause the logout.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon