Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB fields database

• basidee
  • basidee
12 years 10 months ago #185028 by basidee
CB fields database was created by basidee
I took a look at the CB user database for the first time today and noticed that many of the fields in the DB table, e.g. birthday, cellphone, etc, do not show in the field management list, the user update form or the user profile view in frontend.

Could they be something wrong with my installation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #185063 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB fields database
CB doesn't not allow you to create fields without the cb_ prefix. Those fields were probably added by a plugin or extension you installed, but the plugin or extension was perhaps later deleted. You can manually remove them from your database if you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon