Skip to Content Skip to Menu

create profile for 3 or more users under 1 login

• bkstubb
  • bkstubb
12 years 10 months ago #185483 by bkstubb
Greeting all,

A little about the project is it manage kids and the parent add money to their kids accounts, this allow the kids to sign-up for events and various programs or buy tools.

I have a problem don't know where to turn I'm 100% new, but needed money, so I accepted a project to create a web database site, but I'm having the follow issues.

1) Parents need to be able to create profile for themselves and kid(s)
2) Account needed to show kid(s) balance, but the parent can manage the accounts from within her
3) The results can be report and top score can be listed as they move up to different group

I was able to do this within MS Access, but it is in a standalone system

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #185511 by krileon
There's no currency system to buy items or anything of the sort. Closest that comes to that is using CBSubs to allow individual users to pay for subscriptions. You may be able to use AlphaUserPoints for this though where the points could soft of be used like currency. Then I believe VirtueMart has an integration to allow users to buy stuff with those points.

CB users also can't create other CB users under them. Parents would have to logout and go through the registration process for their children. Then you could use "Connections" to link them together.

You can display a "Report" (list of users) using Userlists. No idea what you mean by top score though. Top score of what?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon