Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] When next version of CBsubs will be out?

• dotcom22
  • dotcom22
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #186314 by dotcom22
hello

Few weeks ago you told me the release of CBsubs (1.3) will be out before end of year.

You told me this release will contain some bug fix (like for example Email notification not sent after subscription, no email sent to BCC address, problem with offline payment handler and more) and some enhancement about offline handler payment, ability to include substitution in Plan description and more.

Do you confirm always the version 1.3 will be out soon or you have some delay? I need to know a bit more for organize me...

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #186329 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: When next version of CBsubs will be out?
CBSubs 1.3 was a larger task then expected and is taking longer then expected. We're hoping for a Beta/RC before years end then stable release early January. I apologize for the convince and we're doing the best we can to release as quickly as possible. As always we don't provide release dates, but just internal goals we set for ourselves, which are by no means set in stone.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dotcom22
  • dotcom22
12 years 10 months ago #186334 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: When next version of CBsubs will be out?
no problem I understand... Is the reason why I asked... I hope you will be able to release the new version (especially with fix and enhancement for offline payment) ASAP..

thank

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

• dotcom22
  • dotcom22
12 years 9 months ago #188112 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: When next version of CBsubs will be out?
hello

I come just for take some news... Any progress about a possible RC or stable version of CBSubs ??

thank

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #188123 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: When next version of CBsubs will be out?
Still working on it, but hoping for a beta for next week. These are just internal goals though and in now way a release date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon