Skip to Content Skip to Menu

GJ Content Pages

• drdehart
  • drdehart
12 years 10 months ago #186336 by drdehart
GJ Content Pages was created by drdehart
Are there any plans to introduce a feature in GJ that would allow people to add content pages and menu items to their groups? Like they would if it was their own website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ Content Pages
Nope, there's a News integration planned to allow them to create Joomla articles on their groups behalf but aside from that no; it's not a personalized website, it's a group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• drdehart
  • drdehart
12 years 9 months ago #186429 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: GJ Content Pages
understood, but each group is owned and championed by an individual with a personality and requirements for one-way personalized information. You may want to reconsider; we have many requests.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #186458 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ Content Pages
Sorry, GJ will never be such as you're wanting. Its purpose and design is not to provide users with customized mini-websites; that's just not what it was designed for. That's not saying it couldn't be as GJ has plenty of triggers allowing manipulation of pretty much everything and is also completely template-able. So with that said you could develop your own integration to alter it to fit your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon