Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Rounded template registration page plan images

• agouldtdc
  • agouldtdc
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #187257 by agouldtdc
Apologies for cross-posting but I posted this on Monday (which I know was a holiday) in the CB Subs forum and have not yet received a reply so perhaps I should have posted it here.

I'm struggling a little(!) trying to get the plans to display properly on the registration page.

As you can see on the attached screen shot the background for the included images is not transparent. The middle section of the image is also repeated top and bottom.

regplan_bg .png does not have a transparent background so I have created a new image based on the dimensions of regplan_bg.png in the template's images directory, but the middle two images (used to create the centre of the plan image I assume) are still displayed above and below. If I could prevent this happening it looks like it would work as expected.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA

Andrew
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #187261 by krileon
It doesn't have a transparent background. It has a white background. As for the repeating issue it's likely due to conflicting CSS. Does switching to default Joomla template resolve the repeating issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by krileon.

• agouldtdc
  • agouldtdc
12 years 9 months ago #187265 by agouldtdc
Thanks for the swift response.

The same happens with beex, JA_Purity and rhuk_milkyway.

When I say transparent background I am referring to the edges of the corners having a white background.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #187289 by krileon

The same happens with beex, JA_Purity and rhuk_milkyway.

By same you mean the repeating background and not the lack of transparency correct? Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version?

When I say transparent background I am referring to the edges of the corners having a white background.

That's as is intended. It has a white background. There's no transparency used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• agouldtdc
  • agouldtdc
12 years 9 months ago #187379 by agouldtdc
Just tried the default Joomla templates again and they work now (not sure what happened yesterday).

Installation is Joomla 1.5.23, CB 1.7.0, CB Subs 1.2.2., Yootheme template (Symphony).

The Yootheme template does not use white for the page background so the corners of the graphic show. If the corners were transparent (i.e. rounded rectangle on transparent background) the graphic would be fine.

I have modified the template width but this makes no difference. Should I modify the CSS?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #187400 by krileon

The Yootheme template does not use white for the page background so the corners of the graphic show. If the corners were transparent (i.e. rounded rectangle on transparent background) the graphic would be fine.

You can edit the rounded template below, including its images. If you want you can add transparency by editing the images.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded/

Please keep in mind it was designed for use at Joomlapolis and released to the public as a courtesy and by request. Any customization you want made to it will need to be done your self.

I have modified the template width but this makes no difference. Should I modify the CSS?

I suppose so. I don't know what the issue is. I can't help with CSS related issues without a URL to the problem. So would need a URL to your registration page where the problem is present. You're welcome to PM me this URL if you do not want it made public.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon