Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Group Jive 2.4 not displaying Owners Groups

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #187295 by gschmalenberg
On the Profile Tab, the Owners groups are not showing. Only the joined groups even though the configuration is correct.

Also in Tools tab, get the following error.
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>partners4prosperity/workingalltogether.com/p4p2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.php on line 1944

You mentioned 2.5. Where is this and will it solve my problems.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #187297 by krileon

On the Profile Tab, the Owners groups are not showing. Only the joined groups even though the configuration is correct.

My Groups only shows the groups the user owns. Joined Groups only shows the groups the user joined. To show the owned groups and joined groups in My Groups at same time you need to configure this within GJ > Config > Tabs. I can't recall if this is currently bugged however, works fine in 2.5 (next release).

Also in Tools tab, get the following error.
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/partners4prosperity/workingalltogether.com/p4p2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.php on line 1944

Bug in tools checking. Quickfix as follows.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.php
ON: Line 1930
Code:
$inv_usr_id = $invite_url;
TO:
Code:
$inv_usr_id[] = $invite_url;

You mentioned 2.5. Where is this and will it solve my problems.

Become a developer subscriber for the Beta or wait for an RC/Stable release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #187304 by gschmalenberg
Replied by gschmalenberg on topic Re: Group Jive 2.4 not displaying Owners Groups
For some users, the groups they own and the groups they've joined are not showing on the tab. For other users, the groups are showing.

I'm not sure why. Everything else about the user profile seems fine. It was working fine in 2.3

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #187305 by gschmalenberg
Replied by gschmalenberg on topic Re: Group Jive 2.4 not displaying Owners Groups
Correction, It seems that I'm the only user that it works for. That's a mystery because this is true even when I'm not logged in, so has nothing to do with my being on-line.

Scratch this comment. It seems that there are others that it works for as well. I can't find what's the difference between these users.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by gschmalenberg.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 9 months ago #187312 by krileon
It's a permissions bug for the My Groups and Joined Groups. It's fixed in next release. Sometimes disabling pagination results in it fixing. It's due to how the LIMIT is handled in the query then later access is processed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #187328 by gschmalenberg
Yes, Thank you that worked.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon