Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] error field date

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #191795 by mfe13
[SOLVED] error field date was created by mfe13
hello,
After updating the CB and CBSubs 1.3 1.8 rc2 rc1, I have buggs.
On the registration form, the fields "date" shows an error

Date: type="hidden" >
What should I do?

Merci
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #191799 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: error field date
Could not confirm your issue. Joomla version? What type of calendar do you have CB set to use in CB > Configuration > General? Is the field a date field?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #191835 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: error field date

krileon wrote: Joomla version?

Joomla vesrion 2.5.1

krileon wrote: What type of calendar do you have CB set to use in CB > Configuration > General? Is the field a date field?

Is the drop-downold calendar.
Whith the old calendar (pop-up) it's ok.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by mfe13.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #191893 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will install internal RC3 for you to see if it's resolved. No idea what the cause is at the moment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #192000 by krileon
Your issue is due to Joomla system plugin "System - JCH_Optimize" (jch_optimize ) and have disabled it for you. I've confirmed profile edit, date fields, etc.. are not functioning as expected. Please also confirm is now working. Please contact the developer of your extension for for further support.

Personally I do not advise you using optimization extensions as they're nothing more then a gemic. They'll provide for you no performance gain. I've also profiled your site and it's approx. 3 seconds faster without the optimization plugin. The time it takes to grab, combine, and minify all of the JS/CSS files in the header is significantly longer then just having a users browser download them individually. In addition to that JS/CSS is already cached by a users browser client side so optimizing in such a way is beyond unnecessary. If you absolutely want further optimization then I recommend passing JS/CSS files through an optimization tool and altering the files indefinitely to be minified; you can find such a tool below.

refresh-sf.com/yui/

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 8 months ago #192002 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: error field date
Thank you for your participation, you are super and I will follow your advice.
Can you tell me if some files css/js of CBSubs, CB ans Gjive it should not be compressed because of errors or can I compress all css/js ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon