Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Groupjive events not showing a map.

12 years 8 months ago #191950 by jpif78@gmail.com
Groupjive events not showing a map. was created by jpif78@gmail.com
Hi,

We have GroupJive 2.5rc2 and the "eventsplugin map" is not shown. I have check the bug solved in that forum www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/186834-groupjive-25b1-events-not-showing-map-anymore but in our version(GroupJive 2.5rc2) it's solved because it says:

$map_display_js = "$( '.gjEventLocation a' ).click( function() {"

Anyway, we can't see the map.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #191992 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Groupjive events not showing a map.
It's confirmed resolved and working; however it's possible to disable the mapping feature. Type a location such as "My House" then add an address such as your complete address or just your city and state. It'll then try to map the location and when you click the location in the event it'll open a map. If it doesn't then check browser error log for any fatal errors and provide them here in a reply. If the address field is gone entirely then you've disabled mapping within GJs configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by krileon.

12 years 8 months ago #192193 by jpif78@gmail.com
Replied by jpif78@gmail.com on topic Re: Groupjive events not showing a map.
Ops! you are right krileon. It's working well.

I thought that there was map module showing all the events.

Does anyone nows about a moudle able to show all the Groupjive events?

Thanks so much

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #192201 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Groupjive events not showing a map.
As far as I am aware no one has developed anything for GJ 2.x. So changes of a module for GJ Events is slim to none. Current module included (maybe added later) has no support for any of the integrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon