Skip to Content Skip to Menu

plan selection error in admin

12 years 8 months ago #192174 by akasharkbow
plan selection error in admin was created by akasharkbow
Joomla 1,5, CBSubs 1.2.2, CB 1.7.1

Hi there

I'm running into trouble when I try to subscribe users to one of my plans via the administrator section. I am trying to create a new user and select a parent plan which is set to be exclusive. I get this error:

Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. parent subscriptions to a plan must be active).

However, user registration for this plan works fine at the front end of the site.

This error seems to be occurring only for this particular parent plan (others work normally), and only at registration; upgrading to the same plan works fine.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere? Sorry to be dense - I have checked and re-checked, and can't find the cause of the trouble.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #192189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: plan selection error in admin
Does the parent plan have any exclusive children plans? If so you'll need to select at least one of those exclusive child plans as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #192215 by akasharkbow
Replied by akasharkbow on topic Re: plan selection error in admin
No, it does not have any child plans at all.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #192278 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super administrator login credentials and would be glad to take a look. Please include in the PM the name of the problematic plan as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 8 months ago #192291 by krileon
Appears to be due to "Propose spontaneously plan at registration:". Once set to "Yes" it appears to function fine. Please upgrade to CB 1.8 stable and CBSubs 1.3rc1 then confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon