Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Funky Behavior with CB Mod Login in IE9

• rustle44
  • rustle44
12 years 7 months ago #193195 by rustle44
Funky Behavior with CB Mod Login in IE9 was created by rustle44
Hi Guys,

This is really an extension to a previous post that Krileon had helped me with earlier
see link:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/191829-solved-help-with-diabling-1-of-2-logout-buttons#191954

For whatever reason IE9 is picking up an extra text field (forgot password I think - not sure though) as can be seen in the image below
because of this is moving the alignment of a series of other modules down as well
which messes up the rest of the template

This does not happen in FF, Chrome, Oprea, Webkit Mini...
feel free to examine the site
trilliumorderdesk.com/backup

how can I fix this issue

thank you in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #193289 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Funky Behavior with CB Mod Login in IE9
It's the span where the new register link is supposed to be. You moved the new registration image, but you didn't move the span containing it so it remains where it was. You need to re position the entire container by applying your position CSS to #mod_login_noaccount. Probably need to do the same with the login button using its container of .cbLoginButtonSpan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon