Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] event system for comunity builder?

• Anahid
  • Anahid
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #195011 by Anahid
Hi is there a event system for comunity builder? - Also poll and remember birthdays? thank you
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 7 months ago #195013 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Re: event system for comunity builder?
jevents integrates to CB if that is what you mean?

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

• Anahid
  • Anahid
12 years 7 months ago #195027 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: event system for comunity builder?
yes. i want to know wich component event can i install to work together comunity builder.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 7 months ago #195038 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: event system for comunity builder?
jEvents and Eventlist both off CB integration. 1 is a calendar and 1 is a list based, both very functional. As for polls you could just use Joomlas built in Poll module or any other the available poll extensions at Joomla.org extension directory; we have no poll plugin, but someone may have provided one (again, check Joomla.org extension directory). Not sure what you mean by remember birthday and would need more details to suggest anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Anahid
  • Anahid
12 years 7 months ago #195080 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: event system for comunity builder?
ok thank you. about remember birthday i would like a module that shows current birthday according to the day. the user fill a field birthday in his perfil and then when is the date birthday, then the module show Birthdays - Birthdays Today- the user name.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #195109 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: event system for comunity builder?

Anahid wrote: ok thank you. about remember birthday i would like a module that shows current birthday according to the day. the user fill a field birthday in his perfil and then when is the date birthday, then the module show Birthdays - Birthdays Today- the user name.

www.software4joomla.com/

has such a module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anahid

Moderators: beatnantkrileon