Skip to Content Skip to Menu

All types in one list

• vmurmann
  • vmurmann
12 years 6 months ago #196931 by vmurmann
All types in one list was created by vmurmann
Hello,

is it possible to show all Info-Types (wall/foto/video ...) in one list?

Best regards
vmu
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #197017 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: All types in one list
Yup, edit your tabs and set "Position:" to "Bottom area (below main area)" then set "Display type:" to "Div with title". This should give you all your tabs in a list. Example diagram as follows

Title
Tab Contents
Title
Tab Contents
Title
Tab Contents

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• vmurmann
  • vmurmann
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202018 by vmurmann
Replied by vmurmann on topic Re: All types in one list
Hello,

my problem concerns the Wall/Video etc. tabs in the group-area.

Do you think about this list ? - I have done the changes: no affect.

Volker
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by vmurmann.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202083 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: All types in one list
You can't change them from tabbed without editing GJs template files and designing the template to fit your needs. You can find GJs template files at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon