Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB invites (and others)

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 6 months ago #197248 by jojo12
CB invites (and others) was created by jojo12
Hi
I have a cb content with substitutings in main menu: for cb invite.
When I am registered it works fine and leads me to my invitation tab.

When somebody is not registered it says: Please log in or register to view or modify your profile.

Is there a possibility to input a link to the login/register page? (because I am using the menu to login)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #197250 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB invites (and others)
Sorry, don't understand what you're referring to. CB Invite doesn't have an overview page anymore and is purely managed from your profile now so you don't need a link going to its frontend (it'll just redirect to profile view).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 6 months ago #197253 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB invites (and others)
Sorry, was not clear enough.
I want that not registered persons can see, that it's possible to invite friends.
So I use an cb incubator menu in the main menu! This menu is publicly visible!
When an unregistered person is clicking on this menu item, comes "not authorized. Please login or register".
Then the person has to look for login and then come back. Mainwhile he forgot what he wanted. (Me, I am like that :-))
It would be nice, when there would be a link to login directly after "Please login or register". Is this doable? And how?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #197277 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB invites (and others)
There is no menu link to CB Invites. CB Invites can not be used publicly. Invites are managed completely from your own profile.

It would be nice, when there would be a link to login directly after "Please login or register". Is this doable? And how?

No, that's an error kicked by CB. You'd need to edit CB to change it or add a redirect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon