Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Field multiselect Issue

• diogotu
  • diogotu
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #198060 by diogotu
[SOLVED] Field multiselect Issue was created by diogotu
Hi,

its happening an issue in my website, the changes made in the fields multiselect from the frontend are not being saved!

i used the debug mode and no problem was reported!

no erros log in the history and logs of cbsubs!

last version of all

thanks
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #198073 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Field multiselect Issue
Where? After registration? after profile edit? Does it work in backend? Are you using CB Conditional to hide the field or protecting it with CBSubs? Have you tried disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved?

last version of all

This is not acceptable. We need exact versions, sorry. Joomla version, CB version, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by krileon.

• diogotu
  • diogotu
12 years 6 months ago #198084 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Field multiselect Issue

last version of all

This is not acceptable. We need exact versions, sorry. Joomla version, CB version, etc..

Sorry about that, didn't think, probably very soon they will not be last version anymore :)

joomla 2.5.4
CB 1.8
CB subs 1.3 RC 2

Where? After registration? after profile edit? Does it work in backend? Are you using CB Conditional to hide the field or protecting it with CBSubs? Have you tried disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved?

After profile edit! yes it works in the backend. And yes i'm using CB conditional to hide field, not protected with CBSubs...

i will try to disable the non-core plugins end post here what i got!

thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198086 by krileon

And yes i'm using CB conditional to hide field, not protected with CBSubs...

Ensure CB Conditional is up to date. 1.6.0 just released today. Try disabling CB Conditional to remove the condition and see if it then saves.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• diogotu
  • diogotu
12 years 6 months ago #198088 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Field multiselect Issue
Ok!

I disable CB conditional and it worked, it saved :)
but i would like to have CB conditional... is it possible?

CB conditional that i'm using is version 1.6... i just reinstalled to see if would fix but didn't!

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198177 by krileon
How are you conditioning the field? show, hide, required, non-required? What locations (profile view, profile edit, etc..)? Try removing all the conditions from that field and seeing if it now saves.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon