Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Tab Invites

• GTvB
  • GTvB
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #198316 by GTvB
[SOLVED] Tab Invites was created by GTvB
Hello,

the values of the tab Invites ( CB Invites 2.0.4) are shown in a vertical way and not table-like. Have I done something wrong or is it a bug ?

Kind Regards
GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Tab Invites
No idea, looks like none of its CSS is loading properly. Do you have some sort of CSS compression enabled? If so disable it. Did you alter the CB Invites template? If so try re-installing to reset it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• GTvB
  • GTvB
12 years 6 months ago #198428 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: Tab Invites
Hi,

there is no CSS compression enabled. I reinstalled CB Invites, but the problem still keeps the same .....

GTvB

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198449 by krileon
What template are you using in CB Invites config? Default? Not able to review the issue without a direct URL to the issue. Please inspect the invite rows with Firebug for Firefox as seams there is some sort of CSS conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• GTvB
  • GTvB
12 years 6 months ago #198624 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: Tab Invites
Hello Krileon,

I tested the Tab with several templates, by changing them in the configuration of CB Invites.

This is the result (independant of template):
OS Vista and IE9 : vertical (not ok)
OS Vista and Firefox 12 : horizontal (ok)
OS Windows 7 and IE9 : horizontal (ok)
OS Windows 7 and Firefox 12 : horizontal (ok)

But I also had the phenomenon, that the Tab data were shown in a vertical way and after a browser refresh in the right horizontal way.

GTvB

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198645 by krileon
So it's working fine on all except "OS Vista and IE9"? Seams to be maybe an issue specific to that system. Have yet to be able to duplicate the issue unfortunately. The display is purely CSS based. I'd need backend login credentials and frontend credentials to a user with this issue to see if there's some sort of conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon