• ln888
12 years 6 months ago #198432 by ln888
Hi...

OK... here's what I have so far -

J! 2.5.4
AUP 1.7.2
Kunena 1.7.2
CB 1.8

Now... I can GET AUP to work with login and new user points, but I cannot get it to work with "viewing profile" or anything within Kunena. I have deducted the problem to be it being a CB-Kunena issue with AUP... and I just CANNOT GET 'new posts' etc to work with Kunena...
I have it in Kunena integration ALL but IM (UddeIM) set to Community Builder...

Are there any additional settings that I need to have configured? There was someone that was having problems similar to mine but they were using Jomsocial, but they have some extra plug-ins that fixes that problem and now it all works together.

Thnx!!!
- LN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198441 by krileon
We're neither AUP or Kunenas developer. Please post your issue directly to AUP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ln888
  • ln888
12 years 6 months ago #198467 by ln888
Since I do NOT get points even having one look at a profile (CB)... I was hoping that maybe someone here may have seen the same issue and could give me a couple pointers... let alone kunena.

I HAVE been posting on AUP... and there are people that HAVE issues with CB... so I was hoping that people here in THIS community could or would have some pointers/helpful hints that could maybe point me in the right direction.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 months ago #198538 by krileon
CB doesn't have anything to do with AUP. AUP is responsible for adding points. Whether it integrations with CB or not is dependent on if AUP wrote integration for CB. CB Auto Actions is capable of adding points based off various CB triggers, but next release I'll be depreciating it (removing it) due to constant issues with the component it self (constantly errors making it impossible to test the integration).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon