Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB conditionnal and radio buttons

• myann
  • myann
12 years 5 months ago #198981 by myann
CB conditionnal and radio buttons was created by myann
Good morning, I have a problem :

I have a radio button list in step 1.
I want some field be displayed or not in step 2 according to the choice in step one but it does not work.

I put a a self condition on a dropdown list on step 2 :
if 'profil' (witch is on step 1) equal 'particulier' then 'show'
Maybe I did not understant how it must work with radio button. Maybe it is not the 'equal' oparator....I do not know but I tried for hours.

Can somebody help me please?
Thank you by advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199098 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB conditionnal and radio buttons
Joomla version? CB version? CB Conditional version? Seams to be working in all my tests. You need to ensure the value you're trying to match is exactly what is supplied. "Equal To" operator should be sufficient.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• myann
  • myann
12 years 5 months ago #199159 by myann
Replied by myann on topic Re: CB conditionnal and radio buttons
Hi
Joomla 2.5.4
cb_1_8_0
cb conditionnal 170

It works only if I use a dropdown list, not radio button
so I think I will choose this issue.

Thanks you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon