Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] I can't login back or front end.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199084 by josebueno777
[SOLVED] I can't login back or front end. was created by josebueno777
I installed 1.8 on Joomla 2.5. I missed the step of not disabling Joomla's login. I replaced the login module with the CBlogin at the front end. I only got to adding the example data. Did not run the tools that added the users to the CB. The session timed out. Now I can't login. How do I disable the CB modules so I can login again?

It does not give me an error, as the username and password are correct. It just stays on the login page. Front end CBlogin does the same.

I would appreciate some help. Thank you!!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199121 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I can't login back or front end.
CB Login has no effect on backend. You should be able to login to backend and just enable/disable as you please. If you disabled Joomlas authentication plugin in plugin manager you need to re-enable it directly from database as disabling it will lock you out (we don't instruct you to do this, ever). Please review your CB documentation available for download in Advanced downloads section for proper CB setup instructions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

12 years 5 months ago #199184 by josebueno777
Replied by josebueno777 on topic Re: I can't login back or front end.
Thank you Kyle. Could you tell me what in which db table do I need to re-enable the plugin manager?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I can't login back or front end.
You're not re-enabling plugin manager. You're re-enabling the Joomla authentication and user plugins within Extensions > Plugin Manager. However as you've blocked backend by (maybe) 1 if not both of those being disabled you need to re-enabled them through the database (see table _extensions).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #199250 by josebueno777
Replied by josebueno777 on topic Re: I can't login back or front end.
OK Kyle. I solved it. I don't know how it happened, but I had disabled the user joomla plugin. Went into the db and searched for disabled extensions and found it. To the system, it had no users!

Thank you again for your help. You gave me a light to search the db for disabled extensions.

JB

Moderators: beatnantkrileon