Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto actions synk with VM2 - country field dont sy

• rottpung
  • rottpung
12 years 5 months ago #199089 by rottpung
Hi

Auto actions will not synk with the dropdown country field I have made to synk with VM2.
All other fields sync OK.

Any sollution for this?

cb subs 1.3rc2
cb 1.8
j2.5.4
VM 2.0.2
autoactions 2.4.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199123 by krileon
Your drop-downs values must match the values in VM2 exactly. For example if the value in CB is "United States", but the value in VM2 is "US" then VM2 won't recognize it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• rottpung
  • rottpung
12 years 5 months ago #199323 by rottpung
Must I use the CB country field, or can I use my own custom dropdown field?

VM2 field value is the same as the value in my Custom field (Norge), and set to sync in autoactions.
See image
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199345 by krileon
Review profile edit in VM2 using Firebug and inspect the input to see what its option value is. More then likely it's using the 3 or 2 Country Code for the value and the Name simply for cosmetic display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon