Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB subs - No admin emails sent at new registration

• rottpung
  • rottpung
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199102 by rottpung
Hi

Maybe I'm blind, but cant get cbsubs to send admin emails. member emails are sent.
where can I setup admin email notifications?

Send Moderators Email are set to yes

J2.5.4
cbsubs 1.3rc2
cb1.8
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199124 by krileon
Emails about what? CBSubs doesn't send any as far as I am aware. Often the payment gateway does. For example PayPal emails me for every sale. At any rate you can configure CBSubs Emails integration to set you an email of whatever you like as the TO address can be whatever you want it to be (comma separated list supported).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rottpung

• rottpung
  • rottpung
12 years 5 months ago #199325 by rottpung
When I use CB only, admins gets email with notification of new regiastration. With cb subs no admin emails are sent.

After setting up an auto action email everything works as it should.

Thx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon