Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] User Profile as Menualias

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199199 by jojo12
[SOLVED] User Profile as Menualias was created by jojo12
Hi, happend something strange:
I have in the mainmenu the mandatory user profile item.
Until now I had in the user menu an other user profile item as alternative menu link.
something happened (I made only updates in cb) and this second menu in user menu, disappeard. I had to make a new menu item with direct mandatory.
Do you know why. (Comes this from changes in cb programming?)
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199236 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User Profile as Menualias
CB doesn't create or delete menu links as it has no API to do so. Would help to know specifically what changes you made and then review if either of them could've done it. Perhaps you deleted by mistake? Menu items if deleted manually go to the Trash where you should be able to restore it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

• jojo12
  • jojo12
12 years 5 months ago #199252 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: User Profile as Menualias
No, in the backend there was this menu item activated in the user menu, but in frontend it was hidden and all things were activated.
[But does'nt matter, I made a new mandatory profile menu which I use now. I only thought, I will say it to you perhaps you encounter this then you will remember. Sorry when I took your time for that.]

Moderators: beatnantkrileon