Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Ogone recurring payments not working

• lockr
  • lockr
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199331 by lockr
I am setting up CB Subs to integrate Ogone and get recurring payments to work. I have all the settings in my ogone test account set up as directed, and directlink and alias manager are activated.
I also have the plans in CB Subs I am testing set up for recurring payments in the pricing tab.
When I go to pay for a subscription i am taken to the ogone page but it appears as a one-off payment. When I make the test payment and check the subscription in the cb subs admin panel, I see the auto-recurring is set as NO.

There must be something I'm missing here. Anyone with experience setting this up got any ideas?
Regards
Andy

nb. Ogone support can only say that everything is set up right (as far as they know about CB Subs) from their end.

FOR SOLUTION PLEASE READ LAST POST IN THIS THREAD
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199348 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Ogone recurring payments not working
Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• lockr
  • lockr
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199414 by lockr
Replied by lockr on topic Re: Ogone recurring payments not working
Sorry,
Joomla 2.5.3
CB 2.4.3
CB Subs 1.3 RC2

Everything is up to date. Please let me know if you'd like me to PM admin details if you'd be willing to look around.

Cheers
Andy
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by lockr.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 5 months ago #199464 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone recurring payments not working
Did you also enable auto-recurring payments in the CBSubs payment gateway settings ? Both gateway and plan need to allow it for it to happen.

The only thing that will appear at Ogone payment mask is a small checkbox asking if the buyer wants to store the credit card.

This setup works with CBSUbs 1.3 RC2, and has been tested, and is in use on live sites as well in various CBSubs versions.

Please check and confirm the above settings.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• lockr
  • lockr
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199478 by lockr
Replied by lockr on topic Re: Ogone recurring payments not working
Attached are screenshots of all relevant pages.
Plan is set up for recurring payments, as is the ogone payment gateway in CB Subs.

When I choose the plan the CB Subs pages displays appropriate recurring payment info. However, when I move to the ogone payment mask screen the tickbox for saving card details appears, but there is no mention of any further payments other than the first.

When I view the CB Subs admin subscriptions panel is clearly shows that the payments are not auto recurring. Yes, I have the alias saved in ogone with the person's details, but it appears that the auto-recurring functionality isn't activated.

I'm pleased that this set-up has been tested and working on other sites, but it is definitely not working on my site, so your help is genuinely appreciated to diagnose this. I have exhausted all explanations I can find.

These show settings in payment gateway:

Settings from the plan used:

Payment process:

Admin panel displays:

As you can see CB Subs is displaying all the right messages to the customer about recurring payments, but ogone isn't reflecting this, and no recurring payments set-up is activated for the subscription.

What to do?

Regards
Andy
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by lockr.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 5 months ago #199485 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone recurring payments not working
Great for the checkmark!
I suppose the checkmark is checked when you make the payment (you can even ask Ogone to make it required, and making the payment be rejected at Ogone if it is not marked).

After payment, you should see something like:

"Your payment has been completed with transaction id 14748323 and with subscription id 286"

when returning to your site. (i just redid a test on my test-account with Ogone, and this is a cut-n-paste from my test).

Also you need to setup a cron job as described in General CBSubs settings in Display tab, in "Automated payments (this is only for use if required and supported in payment gateway and by payment service provider)"

You need to check Notifications and History Logs (specially for errors) in CBSubs.

If there are confidential information, you can surround it here with [ CONFIDENTIAL ] markup (without the spaces.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon