Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] mp3 player with cb groupjive

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199336 by paintek
[SOLVED] mp3 player with cb groupjive was created by paintek
I, i'm looking to re-creat a site like myspace for music band & i want to use cb&groupgive... i've got now a trouble; know you some way to implement an mp3 player/mp3 uploader in cb groupjive? i don't know, also an integration with annother site like soundcolud... do you have some idea or suggestion?

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 5 months ago #199812 by paintek
Replied by paintek on topic Re: mp3 player with cb groupjive
up!

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199887 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mp3 player with cb groupjive
Please don't bump posts. As my signature states if I've missed your post for an extended period of time and you're a subscriber then simply PM me.

We don't have an MP3 player for GJ and I've no plans for one either. You'll need to contact a web developer to develop it for you or review existing GJ integrations and develop one your self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 5 months ago #199913 by paintek
ok, sorry for the up!

:( that's so sad for me, that means i'll do a lot of work to create it... no problem anywhere!
only one hint, if you want... what road you (teorically) will take?
i'm just tinking a sort of script that take file from the directory of the upload area (one of the plugin of GJ); in that mode i'll overpass the problem of permission (for me) & it will be simple for the users!
if you want give me an opinion!

cheers

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mp3 player with cb groupjive
The file integration supports MP3 uploads if you want it to. Just add it to the allowed file extensions list.

Anyway in theory yes the MP3s would upload to a folder then you'd have probably a java or flash media player to pull the MP3s from said folder. Uploading should be nearly exactly the same functionality as the File integration actually as it properly prepares folder pathing (category/group/generatedname.extension).

Anyway beyond that you're on your own as again I've no plans for an MP3 player or anything of the sort. Maybe with release of CB 2.0 I may consider it, but not likely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 5 months ago #199959 by paintek
tnx again! anywhere i want to devolp it... if it's work i can relese it to the CB community!

bye bye!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon