Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Firefox login problem

• tomcat
  • tomcat
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199360 by tomcat
[SOLVED] Firefox login problem was created by tomcat
Hi all,

I have a strange issue. Fron the front end I can login with internet explorer but it will not let me in firefox. It just reloads the page.

I am using the latest versions of everything so I am at a loss on why this is happening.

Cheers

Pete

www.gamblingadvertiser.co.uk
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199364 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Firefox login problem
You're not using CBs login module. Please replace the Joomla login module with CBs then attempt to login. CBs login page can be reached with the below URL.

www.gamblingadvertiser.co.uk/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tomcat
  • tomcat
12 years 5 months ago #199400 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: Firefox login problem
Thank you for the reply.. This is really wierd because I only have the cb login module published. I have even deleted the standard joomla login module.

If I pm you my details would you be able to have a look for me as I am ripping my hair out on this one.

Many Thanks

Pete

• tomcat
  • tomcat
12 years 5 months ago #199403 by tomcat
Just found another issue... when I am making changes in the backend they are not showing up in the front end. I am still seeing the standard login module and I have also added a menu that is not showing up aswell. I have cleared the cache and everything :(

At a loss :(

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #199404 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Firefox login problem

tomcat wrote: Just found another issue... when I am making changes in the backend they are not showing up in the front end. I am still seeing the standard login module and I have also added a menu that is not showing up aswell. I have cleared the cache and everything :(

At a loss :(

Joomla version?
CB version?
Sef used?

• tomcat
  • tomcat
12 years 5 months ago #199405 by tomcat
hello,

Joomla! 2.5.4
CB 1.8
sh404Sef

Moderators: beatnantkrileon