Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Upgraded from J1.5 to J2.5, Galleries Gone

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199562 by Hotties Wrestle
I'm in the process of seeing how much breaks when using jUpgrade to go from J1.5.25 to 2.5 (almost everything) on a test clone of my site. Re-installing CB 1.8 (it didn't pick up my CB1.8 install on the upgrade) got my lists back and users to show, and their avatars show up. All connections also seem to show up. I'm slowly going through the process of upgrading all the CB plugings/addons if they need it.

I'm not getting errors (well, I can't have the debug system on because it breaks the site), but none of the user uploaded Gallery images show up. I know they're in there somewhere, I'm just not sure what I should change to get them to show. The gallery tab is there, it just says there are no images in the person's gallery (when they do have them on the functional 1.5 site).

Edit: This is for CB Profile Gallery RC1.2, which I believe is the latest.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199627 by krileon
I've tested jUpgrade 2.5.1 and confirmed it works perfectly fine. I wrote the integration for CB and it migrates CB quite flawlessly. It also migrates CBSubs and all the accesslevel/usergroup parameters are converted that it's able to best guess and convert to J2.5. If it's not working for you at all then you may need to review why it's not working as it's the only migration method we support. For all other methods you're on your own, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #199700 by Hotties Wrestle
Replied by Hotties Wrestle on topic Re: Upgraded from J1.5 to J2.5, Galleries Gone
This was using jUpgrade 2.5.1. I exported the profilegallery (and profilebook, since it had the problem too) tables and did the search and replace for table prefixes, imported and now everything shows up :woohoo:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon