Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] User has image, but profile complete says no

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199576 by fribse2011
Profile Completeness shows that the user doesn't have a thumbnail, but the user has uploaded a profile picture, and the picture is shown in the profile.
In the kunena integration it doesn't show an image either.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199629 by krileon
Caching issue? If cache is enabled purge all of it and confirm if issue persists. Is the image pending approval? Joomla version? CB version? CB Progress Field version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 5 months ago #199658 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Re: User has image, but profile complete says no
Cache is emptied, and reemptied etc. :-)
No, images are not required to be approved, I've also tried as admin to remove and assign an image for the user.
J2.5.4, CB 1.8, Progress Field 2.0.0, Kunena 1.7.2
The module zkunenalatest shows the avatar, but the sidebar defined by the forum plugin does not, and again, neither does the progress field.

Best regards
Fribse

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199668 by krileon
So only the progress field and the Kunena sidebar aren't seeing the image, correct? Please note CB Progress Field 2.1.0 is available, please upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #199724 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Re: User has image, but profile complete says no
It has been upgraded.
Secondly, if I switch to 'Advanced' in the forum plugin for the sidebar mode (as per the other post I've made), the Avatar is displayed in Kunena, only in 'Beginner' Mode does it NOT show it in Kunena, and progress field.
The mapping in the beginner mode is Avatar Field : Profile Image.
Swithing the forum plugin to advanced, does not change the avatar field.

I've tried with a simple 'registrered' user, that shows the same problem.
Profile Completeness does not react on the profile picture being uploaded, and the forum only shows the avatar if the forum plugin is in advanced mode.

I just noticed that the CB login module doesn't show the picture either, it just shows the standard picture for missing profile picture.

Best regards
Fribse

Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by fribse2011.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199758 by krileon
Beginner mode won't transfer Avatar, the latest release of Kunena won't pick up the image we send it. For Kunena to always pick up the CB Avatar ensure Kunena is configured on the Integrations tab to always use CB. This will be fixed in Kunena 2.0, but current release (1.7) won't be fixed.

I just noticed that the CB login module doesn't show the picture either, it just shows the standard picture for missing profile picture.

Then the image didn't upload or you have some sort of caching issue. The module pulls it straight from the images folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon