Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB 1.8 login module - fields askew (j.2.5 installa

• bowie
  • bowie
12 years 5 months ago #199773 by bowie
Hi

the fields are askew in the login module. Please advise
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199778 by krileon
Joomla version? CB version? Seams like something is restyling the module (it follows most if not all the same classes as Joomlas login module). I recommend inspecting with Firebug for Firefox to see what's restyling the module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bowie
  • bowie
12 years 5 months ago #199781 by bowie
Hi

As mentioned in the title it is CB 1.8 and J.2.5.4.
What to look for when inspecting with firebug?

• bowie
  • bowie
12 years 5 months ago #199782 by bowie
I tried with a joomla template and that was ok. It must be my template. I will check with yootheme.

Thx

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #199783 by krileon

What to look for when inspecting with firebug?

You'll want to right click and inspect on the username and password inputs that should help in finding what's affecting the inputs directly or their containers. It could be just a lack of styling meaning there is no styling for the login module at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon