Make photos larger

• mportner
  • mportner
12 years 5 months ago #200274 by mportner
Make photos larger was created by mportner
I am tying to find the GJ setting that will allow me to adjust the size of:

1. the group logo
2. in the 'photo' integration, increase the size of the Photo thumbnails
3. increase the size of the galleried photos. that is, when you click on a photo in the 'photo' integration, it will start a gallery. I want the photos to be displayed larger.

can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200300 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Make photos larger

1. the group logo

GJ > Config > General > Logos

2. in the 'photo' integration, increase the size of the Photo thumbnails

GJ > Config > Integrations > Photo > Upload

3. increase the size of the galleried photos. that is, when you click on a photo in the 'photo' integration, it will start a gallery. I want the photos to be displayed larger.

Same location as 2, you'd be adjusting the normal width/height.

Please review GJ configuration carefully as there are many ways to customize GJ from there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mportner
  • mportner
12 years 4 months ago #201252 by mportner
Replied by mportner on topic Re: Make photos larger
Kyle:

I made changes to the logo size and galleried pix and thumbnails. This did not seem to have any effect. I wanted to increase from 200X500 to 300X750, but when I viewed my group, the logo soze did not change.

Same for thumbnails and galleried photos. No change in displayed sizes.I even created a new group and the logo size did not change.

Any other suggestions? I can give you access to the back end if you want.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #201317 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Make photos larger
They only have an affect on upload and they're maximum logo sizes. It doesn't auto upscale everything to the size you specified (you can do that with CSS, but it'll distort smaller images).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon