Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Welcome Aboard EMail issues.

• ncmed
  • ncmed
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #200475 by ncmed
After my user is approved he gets a User registration confirmation e-mail that is ok, BUT then he gets another email from Unnamed User that looks like this...

Unnamed user @ ACS Training shane@*******.com via bounce.secureserver.net
Code:
12:36 PM (2 minutes ago) to shane ------- This is a message from Unnamed user at *** ******* ( http://******************.com ) to you: ------- When replying, please check carefully that the email address of Unnamed user is shane@*******.com.Hello Shane2 The2, Welcome to our site! ------ NOTES: ------ This user did not see your email address. If you reply the recipient will have your email address. ACS Training owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email and of user email addresses.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ncmed
  • ncmed
12 years 5 months ago #200476 by ncmed
Replied by ncmed on topic Re: Welcome Aboard EMail issues.
I want to remove this e-mail and understand why it is sent.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Welcome Aboard EMail issues.
No idea, do you have an incubator project like CB Auto Actions or CB Emails sending an email? Do you have CB Welcome configured to send an email? Have you disabled Joomlas registration email from Extensions > Plug-in Manager > User - Joomla! then set "Notification Mail to User" to "No".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ncmed
  • ncmed
12 years 5 months ago #200607 by ncmed
Replied by ncmed on topic Re: Welcome Aboard EMail issues.
Thanks, that directed me to CB Auto Welcome as the culprit. For some reason it was fudging up the email, so turned it off and all is good.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon