Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Is it possible to create a new CB_CORE tab ?

• moomola
  • moomola
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #200592 by moomola
Hello everyone

Since I have configured cb to use "nested tabs", new
tabs appear as a sub tab of the profile tab : that's
what I want... most of the time

However, I would rather like to create ONE new tab
but that would appear at the top of the "details
window" rather than as a nested tab ( at the same
level than "profile" and "portrait").

Is there any way to do that ( aka : to mix nested
and unnested tabs) ?

Thanks

---
Olivier
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by moomola.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200593 by krileon
You can add new tabs to various profile positions directly from CB > Tab Management. Please review your documentation available for download in Advanced downloads section for further usage information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• moomola
  • moomola
12 years 5 months ago #200598 by moomola
Thanks for the quick response : I had rephrase my question while you where responding since I saw that my issue had to see with the "nested tab" parameter.

I also go right now to donwload the advanced docuentation :-)

• moomola
  • moomola
12 years 5 months ago #200602 by moomola
Yes, that's what I thought (doc page 61) :

"Field Name: Nested Tabs

Yes
If you have a lot of user-defined tabs that you want to be nested
under a common profile tab select this option.
No
If you want all your tabs displayed at the same level select this
option."

I would like to use nested tabs for most of the tabs I use except
for one that I would like not to be nested within profile the tab:
is there any way to do that ?

---
Olivier

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200642 by krileon
You can't choose which tabs nest. All tabs created through CB > Tab Management will nest and all tabs created by plugins (such as profilebook, etc..) will not nest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon