Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration Field - Type Drop down - Text Colour

• Star777
  • Star777
12 years 5 months ago #200638 by Star777
Hi!

Thanx for a great product! I became a Professional member yesterday :)

Problem (1)
I created a new field in the Field Management area called cb_country, type "Drop Down (Single select)" and added values, that works ok.

The problem is when you go to the registration form in the frontend and you want to choose country. The whole drop down list is white and you can't see the country names. Because the background and the country text is both white. If you put the mouse over the droplist you can see that country you put the mouse over, the text become black.
How do I fix that?

Question (2)
The droplist is alsp showed above the field, should it be like that?
Another question.
Is it possible to hide the icon explainings over or under the registration form? I just need one of them.

Best Regards
Steve
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200653 by krileon
Joomla template issue. Looks like you're using a Dark Joomla template. This results in the Text being White, but the drop-down background color is white so your text isn't visible. You can try enabled the Dark CB template within CB > Plugin Management then select it as the profile template within CB > Configuration > User Profile. If still not resolved you'll need to inspect the drop-down with Firebug for Firefox to see what CSS is causing it to be White or add CSS to cause the background color of the drop-down to be black. Alternatively you can provide me with a URL to your registration and can suggest some CSS.

The droplist is alsp showed above the field, should it be like that?

Depends on how much room is on the page. HTML can render it above or below (not controlled by CB or the field).

Is it possible to hide the icon explainings over or under the registration form? I just need one of them.

Yup, please see CB > Configuration > Registration then adjust the parameter "Show explanation for icons" as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon