Skip to Content Skip to Menu

galery tab

• Anahid
  • Anahid
12 years 5 months ago #200709 by Anahid
galery tab was created by Anahid

can i hide information moderator? thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #200712 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: galery tab
you can edit the language string.

12 years 5 months ago #200718 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: galery tab
Hello. just a quick question related to the mentioned infos.

Is it possible to turn all the "Bytes" values in a more readable and well-known format like "mb" ?! I guess, all users have problems to read and understand this long values... people are used to handle "mb", because of digital cameras and mp3 players...

(Also did a similar request in JoomGallery forum. "Bytes" are the wrong unit for users IMHO. (including even me!) )

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: galery tab

can i hide information moderator? thank you

That information is displayed to moderators only for moderator purposes. At any rate you can remove it by adjusting the below language string within cbteamsplugin language file.

Code:
'<font color="red">Moderator data:<br />' .'Items - %1$d<br />' .'Item Quota - %2$d<br />' .'Storage - %3$d<br />' .'Storage Quota - %4$d<br />' .'Access Mode - %5$s<br />' .'Display Mode - %6$s<br /></font>' => '<font color="red">Moderator data:<br />' .'Items - %1$d<br />' .'Item Quota - %2$d<br />' .'Storage - %3$d<br />' .'Storage Quota - %4$d<br />' .'Access Mode - %5$s<br />' .'Display Mode - %6$s<br />' .'Single Upload Size - %7$s<br /></font>',
TO:
Code:
'<font color="red">Moderator data:<br />' .'Items - %1$d<br />' .'Item Quota - %2$d<br />' .'Storage - %3$d<br />' .'Storage Quota - %4$d<br />' .'Access Mode - %5$s<br />' .'Display Mode - %6$s<br /></font>' => '',

Hello. just a quick question related to the mentioned infos.

Is it possible to turn all the "Bytes" values in a more readable and well-known format like "mb" ?! I guess, all users have problems to read and understand this long values... people are used to handle "mb", because of digital cameras and mp3 players...

(Also did a similar request in JoomGallery forum. "Bytes" are the wrong unit for users IMHO. (including even me!) )

Not without editing the plugin. The bytes output is hardcoded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon