Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Integrating CB API with PAP API

• activha
  • activha
12 years 5 months ago #200896 by activha
Integrating CB API with PAP API was created by activha
Hello
First thank you for the new releases which seems to solve all of the problems we helped you with on PAP integration ! :-)
We would like to go a step further and use CB API with PAP API in order to have all the users who subscribe to PAP automatically registered to CB with replication of their name, details and avatar fields. This with a way to check if the user already exists in CB with a check of its email and automatically use same id/login as specified for PAP

PAP support team states that this would have to be handled by the API of Joomla Community Builder, while PAP could trigger that API if used along with the UserHooksExample plugin:
support.qualityunit.com/842482-Example-plugins

Could you develop such a plugin integrating CB to PAP for us ?

Thank you for letting me know
Best regards
Jean Claude Machuron
activ-ha.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #200907 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Integrating CB API with PAP API
PAPs Joomla plugin should do this already as they only need basic info such as username, name, email, and password which Joomla provides. Alternatively you could use CB Auto Actions with a Code action to execute PHP after the registration trigger and put PAP API usage inside of the code block to do whatever you're needing.

Could you develop such a plugin integrating CB to PAP for us ?

No, we don't do custom development; sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon