Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Notice shown on progressfield plugin

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #201337 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Notice shown on progressfield plugin
Have reviewed your install and have no idea what's causing it. Something is using the "onBeforegetFieldRow" trigger and passing an array to it. I've tried disabling all non-core CB plugins, but still not resolved. The only thing I can think of is something outside of CB is using CB and that trigger, but is returning an array when it should be a string. As it's a notice I suppose it's safe to ignore unless you can find the source of the problem exactly (am not seeing anything wrong with CB API or the plugin).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fribse2011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 4 months ago #201347 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Re: Notice shown on progressfield plugin
Ok, I'll create a backup site, and start out by disabling everything, and see if I can find it, thankyou!

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 4 months ago #201555 by fribse2011
I've created a backup site, taken from my running site, and I've disabled most of the joomla plugins, and most of the modules, and I still see the notice.
No idea where to go from here...

Best regards
Fribse

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 4 months ago #201556 by fribse2011
Ahaa, I found it, at least how I can trigger the error on and off, the CB forums plugin makes progress field show the notice if it's activated, and as soon as I unpublish the CB forums plugin, it doesn't show the notice.

Best regards
Fribse

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #201568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Notice shown on progressfield plugin
Please ensure the CB Forums integration is up to date. Believe I had fixed this already, which maybe why I can't see it locally. This I believe happens due to the field mapping (from Kunena to CB; rating, karma, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fribse2011
  • fribse2011
12 years 4 months ago #201616 by fribse2011
Ok, after moving it to 2.10 the notice is gone.

Now only ones that remains are when I view the profile for a user, it gives me:

Notice: Undefined index: view in /home/dkdbdk/public_html/components/com_content/router.php on line 48

twice, and have always done so...

Best regards
Fribse

Moderators: beatnantkrileon