Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB password strenght

• giuse3
  • giuse3
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202162 by giuse3
[SOLVED] CB password strenght was created by giuse3
Hi, I installed and enabled the new password strength plugin but I cannot make it work: editing the profile and filling up the password, the little squares remain grey and nothing is displayed... what am I doing wrong?
thanks

Giuse
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202236 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB password strenght
Review your browser error log when loading the page and typing in a password to see if there's any fatal JS errors present. As it's purely jQuery powered any fatal JS errors present will cause it to not work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• giuse3
  • giuse3
12 years 4 months ago #202386 by giuse3
Replied by giuse3 on topic Re: CB password strenght
I get this
Code:
Error: $("#password__strength").cbpswstr is not a function Source File: http://www.lightpoint.info/component/comprofiler/registers Line: 76
Thanks

Giuse

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202424 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB password strenght
Please ensure you're using the latest release available for download in the Professional downloads section.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• giuse3
  • giuse3
12 years 4 months ago #202435 by giuse3
Replied by giuse3 on topic [SOLVED] Re: CB password strenght
Ok, I installed version 1.0 and saw version 1.0 in download section, I redownloaded it and that works, so maybe the version in download section is 1.0.1 ;)
thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202440 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] Re: CB password strenght
1.0.0 was re-released while on Forge shortly after initial release to fix the issue. Users who downloaded it quickly got an a bugged version. So that could've been the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon