Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Connection between 2 members + uddeim??

• flatmatch
  • flatmatch
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #202264 by flatmatch
Connection between 2 members + uddeim?? was created by flatmatch
Hi,

I've tested connection request between 2 members ("admin" and "bueno"). User "admin" request connection to "bueno".
When I loggin with "bueno" to check this request, I received a message with uddeim. When I click on this message I get some code instead of the name of the users:

Have a look on scrennshot.png

How can I fix that?
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by flatmatch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202266 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Connection between 2 members + uddeim??
You need to enable full bbcode within uddeim so the links will properly link to their respective locations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #202289 by nant

flatmatch wrote: Hi,

I've tested connection request between 2 members ("admin" and "bueno"). User "admin" request connection to "bueno".
When I loggin with "bueno" to check this request, I received a message with uddeim. When I click on this message I get some code instead of the name of the users:

Have a look on scrennshot.png

How can I fix that?

We have very nice tutorials ... please check them out...

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/111-picture-books/18269-uddeim-installation-and-cb-configuration-quick-start

• flatmatch
  • flatmatch
12 years 3 months ago #205452 by flatmatch
Replied by flatmatch on topic Re: Connection between 2 members + uddeim??
Thanks for your help.

I have a little problem now about this. There is the character "n2 displayed before or after a link in Uddeim message.

Have a look at my screenshot.

How can I remove this?
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205480 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Connection between 2 members + uddeim??
Ensure you're using out Private Message System plugin and not the plugin included with UddeIM.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon