Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problems to order tabs in profile view

• Lolo_als
  • Lolo_als
12 years 4 months ago #202328 by Lolo_als
Problems to order tabs in profile view was created by Lolo_als
The problem:

I want to order tabs one below the other (all in left position):

1. username,location etc. (div without title)
2. 5 different InfoTabs (tab)
3. cb profile gallery (div without title)
4. cb blogs (div with title)
5. cb profile book (div with title)

But the InfoTabs (2.) are displayed always on bottom of all tabs.

I tried different combinations but it seems not to work.
In backend anything seems ok.

I reordered by numbers several times - no success.
I changed the order numbers (display+registration) in any tab - no success.

When I change one of the InfoTab to (div) it is displayed in the right place.

For me it seems that (tab) are always displayed under the (div) ?

Any idea how to change it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202344 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems to order tabs in profile view
Please see the below tab profile map.
Code:
/** * VIEW: User profile view class * ------------------------- ! head ! !-----------------------! ! ! ! ! ! left ! middle ! right ! ! ! ! ! !-----------------------! ! ! ! tabmain ! ! ! !-----------------------! ! underall ! ------------------------- ! ! ! ! ! L1C1 ! L1C2 ! L1C3 ! L1C1...C9 ! ! ! ! !-----------------------! ! ! ! ! ! L2C1 ! L2C4 ! L2C8 ! ... ! ! ! ! !-----------------------! ! ! ! L4C7 ! ! ! !-----------------------! ! ! ! ! L8C3 ! L8C4 ! ...L9C9 ! ! ! !-----------------------! ! + not_on_profile_1..9 */

You'll probably want to use underall or L1C1 instead of left.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Lolo_als
  • Lolo_als
12 years 4 months ago #202366 by Lolo_als
Replied by Lolo_als on topic Re: Problems to order tabs in profile view
Hello,

yes, I know the layout. :-) But it is realy all in left.

I try to get a profile-layout with:

Left: Right:

1. name | text
2. info | with
3. gall | vari
4. blog | able
5. book | length

So I put anything to left.
In the right side I have only (on top) the profile image. Under it there is an editor text field. Both are in the right field.

tabmain / underall / L1/L2 etc. stay untouched.

U see?

I tried any combination div/ div with title / etc. without result.

For me it seems that somehow tabbed content is always displayed under any other.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202371 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems to order tabs in profile view
Please provide a URL to a profile or a screenshot of the issue (you may PM the URL if you wish to keep private) as I'm not understanding what display issue you're having, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon