Skip to Content Skip to Menu

update your image page loading in QUIRKS mode?

12 years 4 months ago #202686 by onlinesince79
update your image page loading in QUIRKS mode? was created by onlinesince79
Please help, everything is working fine with my joomla and cb install besides the update your image page.

In IE it loads as document mode: QUIRKS as default. Can anyone please tell me how to change the document mode for loading in IE to match the browser mode for this link/page?

i.e. browser mode: IE8 document mode: IE8 etc

I would really appreciate the help.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #202785 by krileon
No idea what triggers quirks mode. As far as I was aware you had to add an HTML element to the header of your Joomla template for IE to use a specific mode or set IE to always use the URL in a specific mode. If you're using a 3rd party template try switching to default Joomla template, clear browser cache, then retry to see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon